1. General provisions
This Policy of Personal Data Processing is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006. №152-FZ «On personal data» and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure security of personal data in Aeroflot Technics LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Operator aim and condition for its activity implementation is respect for rights and freedoms of persons and citizens when processing their personal data, including respect for rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information which the Operator can receive about the website http://atechnics.ru/.
2. Basic concepts used in the Politics
- Automated personal data processing – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking personal data – temporary termination of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases which ensure the materials availability in the Internet at the network address http://atechnics.ru/;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and hardware ensuring their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data – such actions as a result of which which it is not possible to determine, without the use of additional information, whether the personal data belongs to a particular user or another subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data performed with or without use of automation tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual who independently or jointly with other persons organize and (or) carry out personal data processing, as well as determine purposes of the personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://atechnics.ru/;
- User – any user of the website http://atechnics.ru/;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of unlimited circle of persons, including publication of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data is transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions that result in irretrievable destruction of personal data with the impossibility of further restoration of personal data content in the information system of personal data and (or) resulting in the destruction of tangible media of personal data.
3. The Operator is allowed to process the following User personal data
- Full Name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Year, month, date and place of birth;
- Also collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) is performed in website using Internet statistic services (Yandex Metric and Google, etc.).
- The above-mentioned data further in the text of the Policy are combined under the general term Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose a User's personal data processing is to inform the User by sending emails; to conclude, execute and terminate civil law contracts; to provide the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send to the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending email to the Operator at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked as «Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers».
- Depersonalized User data collected using Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The Operator processes User's personal data only if they are filled out and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://atechnics.ru/. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring personal data and other types of personal data processing
Security of personal data processing by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access of unauthorized persons to the personal data.
- User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to implementation of current legislation.
- If inaccuracies in personal data are found, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked as «Updating of personal data».
- The period of personal data processing is unlimited. User can withdraw his consent to personal data processing at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked as «Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data».
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to whose territory the personal data is to be transferred provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states which do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the personal data subject consents in written with cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final Provisions
- User can get any clarifications on issues of interest related to processing his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- Current version of the Policy is freely available through the Internet at http://atechnics.ru/.